BVI Financial Services Licence
Financial Services Firms in BVI (including Forex and Binary Options Brokers) are regulated by the BVI Financial Services Commission (FSC) according to the provisions of the BVI Securities and Investment Business Act 2010.
Applicants are expected to submit the relevant licensing application to the BVI FSC, along with additional documents including the business plan, capital adequacy, financial standing and proof that they are able to operate professionally as fully established investment firms.
What are the main benefits of applying for a licence in BVI?
- High level of privacy and confidentiality;
- Tax Benefits:
- 0% corporate tax rate;
- No capital gains;
- No inheritance taxes;
- No taxes on dividends;
- No exchange controls;
- Common Law Jurisdiction.
Our Practice: One-stop-shop licensing in BVI
Indicative list of services:
- Consulting on the investment services to be undertaken, as well as on the design of the business structure;
- BVI Company Registration with the required custom Memorandum;
- Gathering and preparing all the required documentation, including due diligence;
- Preparation and Drafting of a custom business plan;
- Preparation of the financial projections;
- Advisory on AML and Compliance matters;
- Assistance on appointment of local directors and/or other staff, including assistance on the preparation of the company shareholder, director and senior management Questionnaires;
- Completion of the Application Form and ensuring that all documentation is in order;
- Submission of the application to the BVI FSC;
- Following up, responding to queries during the process of assessment by the FSC:
- Bank account opening etc.
Please note that the above list is indicative and non-exhaustive, as the required services may vary depending on the specifics of your case. The aforementioned information is provided as a general guideline only and cannot be considered as legal advice. If you are interested in obtaining a licence in BVI, you can get in touch with the AGP FS Advisory Team.